Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Broich Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (hereinafter: "Broich"),
Bockenheimer Landstraße 2-4, D-60306 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0)69 - 26 48 46-295 Fax: +49 (0)69 26 48 46-19
Broich's data protection officer can be contacted at the above address or at email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.broich.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider;
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website;
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability; as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO;
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO; and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person in charge; and
in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Links to Internet pages of third parties
We link websites of other providers not affiliated with us (third parties). We point out that we have no influence on what data is processed by these providers when you click on these links. Since data processing by third parties is beyond our control, we cannot assume any responsibility for this. For further information on the processing of your data by these third parties, please refer to the data protection information of the respective provider.
8. Currentness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and services above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.broich.de/gdpr.